Nancy’s Book Sale Page
>>Revision #2 June 20+, 2003<<
I am scaling down my library and converting book space into CD space. My days of “doing libraries, courthouses and cemeteries” are over, and this way I can carry on my research from the comfort of home. Because of this, I have quite a few genealogy and history books for sale. There are a few recent ones, but most are much older and a lot are no longer in print. I price them based on what the same book in comparable condition sells for + shipping and handling (and insurance, in the case of the more valuable ones). Some are signed by the author. All of this will be noted in the description. All prices listed include s/h costs. Sold on first come/first serve basis. Half of the price (non-refundable) will hold the book for you for two weeks.
I am listing them here, but if you are interested in purchasing or need more information, PLEASE NOTIFY ME PRIVATELY .
******If you have ordered from me before, please note that the numbers of the books have changed due to re-arranging by category.*******
1. Simpson, Alicia (compiler)– KENTUCKY CONFEDERATE VETERAN AND WIDOWS PENSION INDEX, With supplementary index added, McDowell Publications, 1979, 8 ½”x11”, 95 pages, Soft-bound with cover laminated. Like new, except owner’s bookplate inside front cover. Price: $25.00
2. Townsend, John Wilson – LORE OF THE MEADOWLAND, Short Studies in Kentuckiana. Reprinted for KY Bi-Centennial, with note included by his wife. Keystone Printery 1974 (Originally printed in 1911 Lexington, KY by J.L. Richardson Press. In very good condition; White, soft-cover pamphlet; cover w/black lettering & red cardinal on front. Cover edges yellowed. Price: $45.00.
3. Fox, John, Jr. – THE TRAIL OF THE LONESOME PINE. Chas Scribner’s Sons, 1908. First Edition, Illustrated. Red cloth hard cover, gilt title, 422 pages. Very good condition, Some wear on corners and spine. Frontspiece tissue intact, nice tight copy, former owner’s name inside cover. Price: $ 45.00.
4. Townsend, William H. – LINCOLN AND HIS WIFE’S HOME TOWN. [Lexington, KY] Bobbs-Merrill Co., 1929. Good condition, some wear on edges, Hard cover red cloth with gilt printing faded, pages yellowed, two owner’s names written inside. Price: $40.00
5. KENTUCKY PENSION ROLL. 1959 reprint of 1835 edition of the U S. Secretary of War pension rolls of Kentucky counties. Publisher, Genealogical Book Co, Baltimore, MD. Listed by county. Hard-bound dark blue cover, slight wear on cover & spine. Top corner of half of the pages are ruffled. Owner’s bookplate inside front cover. Very good condition. 152 pages. Back cover dented at top next to spine.
Price: $ 40.00.
6. INDEX TO THE REPORT OF THE ADJUTANT GENERAL OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY – CONFEDERATE KENTUCKY VOLUNTEERS – WAR OF 1861-65. McDowell Publications 1979. 88 pages. Soft-bound, hard spine, grey cover, almost no wear. Owner’s bookplate inside front cover. Price: $ 30.00
7. Quisenberry, A.C. – KENTUCKY IN THE WAR OF 1812. Baltimore, Genealogical Publ. Co. 1969. Hard cover bound, green, silver print on spine. Fine condition, Clean, tight copy. Price: $ 95.00.
8. Coleman, J. Winston, Jr. - THE SPRINGS OF KENTUCKY. AN ACCOUNT OF FAMED WATERING-PLACES OF THE BLUEGRASS STATE, 1835-1900. Lexington, KY: Winburn Press, 1955. First edition of 400 copies.Signed by author. Hard-bound, dark blue cloth cover with gilt print. Spine faded and wear at top & bottom. Corners are sharp.Slight yellowing of pages. Fine condition. 117 pages. Index. Price: $ 120.00
9. King, J. Estelle – ABSTRACT OF EARLY KENTUCKY WILLS AND INVENTORIES. Reprint of 1933 edition. Baltimore: Genealogical Publish. Co. 1969. Hard bound- aqua cover showing no wear. Pages in typewritten print, one or two marks in ink. Fine condition. 281 pages; index. Price: $ 45.00.
10. Potter, Hugh O. – A HISTORY OF OWENSBORO AND DAVIESS COUNTY, KENTUCKY. Owensboro: Daviess County Historical Society, 1974. Limited edition. Hard cover, aqua with photo.. Very good condition. Slight scuffing and bumped corners. Inside like new. Good paper; clean copy.. Bookplate of former owner on title page. 265 pages. Index. Price: $ 90.00.
11. Bennett, Edith & Lindley, Lenora. Intro. Coleman, J. Winston – SPIDERWEBS, A STEAMER TRUNK AND SLAVERY, 1826-1886. Signed by Bennett. Owensboro, KY: KY Typewriter Corp. 1965. Spiral-bound, navy plastic cover, wavy, some wear. Many illustrations, maps & pictures. Slave letters, correspondence of Orme & Belt families and their descendants, and Bennett and other genealogies to include Henry, Stevens, Higgison, and Lindly.. Covers families in Ohio, McLean & Daviess Counties, KY. A wealth of information included. Pages not numbered. Slight wear. Very good condition. Price: $100.00.
12. Greene, W. P. [ed. & comp.]- GREEN RIVER COUNTRY FROM BOWLING GREEN TO EVANSVILLE, ITS TRAFFIC, ITS RESOURCES, ITS TOWNS AND ITS PEOPLE. Embracing A History of the Improvements of the Green and Barren Rivers, and A Description of the Minerals and Coal, Measures of the Counties Bordering on These Streams. Illustrated. IN, Evansville: J.S. Reilly 1898. Reprint by Harry D. Tinsley, Hartford, KY, 1976 – signed by Tinsley. Hard bound in med. green, clean, tight copy, 164 pages. Like new. Price: $50.00.
13. Hughes, Susan Lyons – THE HISTORY OF CAMP DICK ROBINSON. Souvenir Edition from the Camp Dick Robinson Civil War “Living History” Encampment. [Garrard Co KY] Pamphlet, 6 ½ x 11”, Soft-bound, tan, like new, 11 pages. A history of the camp with footnotes and bibliography. Price: $ 5.00.
14. Ellsberry, Elizabeth Prather – MARRIAGE RECORDS OF FRANKLIN COUNTY, KY, Vols I (1790-1814) & II. (1816-1841). Publ. Privately [n.d.]. Indexed. Vol. I, 49 pages; Vol. II, 58 pages. Soft bound, hard spine, yellow covers show very slight wear. Clean, tight copies. Name of each vol. Hand-written on cover by owner. Owner’s stamp inside cover of one volume. Price: Set of 2 $ 35.00.
15. Darnell, Ermina Jett – FORKS OF ELKHORN CHURCH, With Genealogies of Early Members. Originally publ. 1946. Reprinted with numerous additions & corrections, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, Inc., 1980. Hard-bound, teal cover w/ gilt print on cover & spine.Very slight wear on covers & spine. Hard, tight copy, a few age spots on page edges when book closed. Index, 322 pages. Price: $ 45.00.
16. Kentucky Research Committee – KENTUCKY CEMETERY RECORDS, VOL. II.. KY Society D.A.R., 1968. Size 8 ½” x 11”, Soft-bound, med. blue, slight fading on edges of cover, solid spine, typewritten, clean copy. Fine condition. Index. 189 pages. Price: $35.00
17. Kentucky Research Committee – KENTUCKY CEMETERY RECORDS, VOL. III. KY Society D.A.R., 1969. Size 8 ½” x 11”, Soft-bound, olive green, slight fading on edges of cover and spine, solid spine, typewritten, clean copy. Fine condition. Index, 182 pages. Price: $35.00.
18.Kentucky Research Committee – KENTUCKY CEMETERY RECORDS, VOL. IV. KY Society D.A.R. 1972. Size 8 ½” x 11”, Soft-bound, lt. blue, fading on edges of cover and spine. Solid spine, typewritten, clean copy. Fine condition. Index, 207 pages. Price: $ 35.00
20. Kozee, William C. – PIONEER FAMILIES OF EASTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN KENTUCKY. Baltimore: Geneal. Pub. Co. Reprint 1973. Hard cover, med. blue, like new, 272 pages. $ 100.00. (not same book as one above)
21. Walton, John – JOHN FILSON OF KENTUCKE. Lexington, KY: U. of KY Press, 1956. First edition, Hard Cover – brick colored, with dust jacket. Book like new; jacket slightly scuffed on front edge & faded on spine, no marks, page paper slightly yellowed. Illus., index, footnotes, large fold-out map in rear pocket. Price: $ 60.00
22. Chinn, George Morgan – KENTUCKY SETTLEMENT AND STATEHOOD 1750-1800. Frankfort, KY: KY Historical Society, 1975. First Edition, No. 1045. Like new book in very good dust jacket. Illus., index, map in rear pocket, very good paper, 616 pages. Owner’s bookplate on inside cover.
Price: $ 130.00.
23. Jillson, Willard Rouse – OLD KENTUCKY ENTRIES AND DEEDS: A COMPLETE INDEX TO ALL OF THE EARLIEST LAND ENTRIES, MILITARY WARRANTS, DEEDS AND WILLS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY. Baltimore: Geneal. Pub. Co. 1969 Reprint. Hard cover, med.green , like new, clean copy, silver print on spine, 571 pages. Price: $70.00.
24. Combs, Josiah Henry [ed.]– ALL THAT’S KENTUCKY, AN ANTHOLOGY. Louisville, KY: John P. Morton & Co. 1915. First edition. A delightful, picturesque book of verse. Hard cover, dark blue, good condition, no jacket, Cover has slight wear. Gold stamp on spine. Water mark on bottom and side one-third of pages. Page paper is yellowed. Price: $ 30.00
25. Cone, Carl B. – THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY: A PICTORIAL HISTORY. U. of KY Press, 1989; First edition; Book and dust jacket like new. Good paper. Book plate of owner on inside cover. Price: $ 25.00
26. Brookes-Smith, Joan E. – MASTER INDEX, VIRGINIA SURVEYS AND GRANTS, 1774-1791. Frankfort, KY: Kentucky Historical Society, First edition # 199, 1976. Fine condition, Hard cover, blue cloth w/gold imprint on cover & spine. Very slight wear on corners and edges. Owner’s bookplate on inside cover. Large map in pocket on inside back cover. 261 pages. Valuable title. Price: $ 135.00.
27. Woodford Improvement League, Railey, Wm. E. – HISTORY OF WOODFORD COUNTY [KY].Reprinted in 1968 from the 1938 book which was publ. by the author from a series of articles which appeared in THE REGISTER of the KHS 1920-1928. Lexington: Thoroughbred Press. Hard-bound, red boards with gilt print on spine; Slight rub on corners and bottom of spine. Tight, clean copy, fine condition. Index, 449 pages..Price: $ 120.00
28. Taylor, Harrison D. – OHIO COUNTY, KENTUCKY, IN THE OLDEN DAYS. A series of old newspaper sketches of fragmentary history, prepared for publication in book form by his granddaughter, Mary Taylor Logan. Baltimore: Regional Pub. Co, 1969. Reprint of 1926 publication. Illustrated; Hard bound, med. blue boards, Clean, tight copy. Owner’s book plate on inside cover; Very slight wear on corners and spine; Index, 204 pages. Price: $ 50.00.
29. Lee, Lloyd G. – A BRIEF HISTORY OF KENTUCKY AND IT’S COUNTIES. Berea: Kentucke Imprints, 1981. Collectible, pristine condition; suitable for gift; tight, clean copy. Hard cover, no dust jacket, 668 pages. Price: $37.00.
30. Kleber, John E. (ed.) – KENTUCKY ENCYCLOPEDIA. Lexington: U of KY Press, Second printing, 1992. Hard cover with dust jacket, pristine condition, suitable for gift; 1045 pages. Price: $ 34.00.
31. Townsend, William H. – HUNDRED PROOF: SALT RIVER SKETCHES & MEMOIRS OF THE BLUEGRASS. University of KY Press, 1964, Signed by author, Book as new, some slight wear on jacket and fading on spine of jacket, Hard Cover, 155 pages. Price: $35.00.
32. Harrodsburg Historical Society - OLD MUD MEETING HOUSE: BUILT IN YEAR 1800 BY THE DUTCH REFORMED CHURCH, MERCER COUNTY, KY. 1982, 42 pages, Paperback, Very good paper, As new. Owner’s stamp inside cover. Price: $18.00.
33. Hutton, Daniel M. - OLD SHAKERTOWN AND THE SHAKERS, Harrodsburg Herald Press, 1936. Soft, light blue 7 ¾” x 9 ¾” cover. Fifth edition. Cover slightly faded. Fine condition. A brief history of the rise of the establishment at Pleasant Hill. Illustrated. Price: $11.00.
34. Clark, Thomas D.[ed.] – BLUEGRASS CAVALCADE, Lexington, KY: U of KY Press, 1956, First Edition, Like new, Dust jacket has slight ruffling on edges. An anthology of fifty-five authors writing about KY on various topics. 377 pages. Price $30.00
35. Coleman, J. Winston, Jr. – STEAMBOATS ON THE KENTUCKY RIVER – Lexington, KY: Winburn Press, 1960, Soft cover, light blue, sunning along edges, Good condition, 41 pages. Price: $20.00
36.Perkins, Elizabeth A. & Shane, John Dabney – BORDER LIFE: EXPERIENCE AND MEMORY IN THE REVOLUTIONARY OHIO VALLEY. Chapel Hill, NC; U. of NC Press, 1998. Paperback , Like new condition, Owner’s stamp inside cover and highlighting, 253 pages. Price: $17.00
37. Ardery, Mrs. Wm. B – KENTUCKY COURT AND OTHER REC ORDS, VOL. II: WILLS, DEEDS, ORDERS, SUITS. Lexington, Ky: Keystone Press, 1932, First edition, Hard cover, green, some wear, cover coming loose, but attached, yellowing of pages, 257 pages. Out of print – limited availability. Price: $100.00
38. XEROX copy from THE REGISTER of the KENTUCKY HISTORICAL SOCIETY, VOL. 49, No. 169, Oct. 1951 of Creeks, Branches, Forks, Licks, Runs, Sloughs and Hollows in Kentucky by Billie Jean Riddle. Listed alphabetically, 50 pages, bound in plastic covers with comb spine. Price $5.00.
39. KENTUCKY FRONTIERSMEN – Located in Census & County Records, Vol. 7 - Kentucky Acts 1801-1850, Adoptions, Name Changes & Legitimations. Compiled by Barbara Augspurger 1982. Index, 25 pages. Soft cover, med. blue. 8 ½”x11”, like new. Owners bookplate inside cover.
40. Researchers Publication, DAVIESS COUNTY KENTUCKY DEATHS, 1852-1861. Soft-bound, orange, both covers laminated, 5 pages. Owner’s name stamped inside. Price: $3.50.
41. Cook, Michael, BOURBON COUNTY, KENTUCKY MARRIAGE BONDS, 1786-1835.  Soft-bound, grey, front & back covers laminated. One correction/addition inked in neatly by publisher. Owner’s bookplate inside front cover. Index, 82 pages. Price: $ 25.00.
44. Collins, Lewis & Collins, Richard H. – HISTORY OF KENTUCKY, Boxed, 2-volume set in royal blue buckram with gilt lettering on spine.The spines, out of protection of the slipcase are a shade dulled by light. The two volumes are boxed in a matching blue slipcase with the emblem of the state seal in gilt on the front of the case. This set is a reprint in 1966 of the 1874 edition. Vol. I contains 683 pages and Vol. II, 804 pages. The books are in excellent, like-new condition, but there are some scuff marks on the bottom, corners & back of slipcase. They are crisp, clean, tight copies. And contain biographical sketches of distinguished pioneers, soldiers, statesmen, jurists, lawyers, etc. The biographical information is full of genealogical material, some taking family history back several hundred years. Most of the biographies were written from information provided by that person and in 1928 and earlier, the family papers were still available and the family history was better known to most, thus providing lots of information now lost in time. Illustrated with many engravings and a map of KY. Two-volume set is priced at $410.00. [extra care shipping]
45. Thompson, Buddy – PONY LADY, Paper back, signed by author. Story of Oliva Israel of Fayette Co, KY. 259 pages. Indexed. Like new condition. Price: $15.00.
46.Cox, Elizabeth Smith – GUFFIE (McLean Co., KY) THRU THE YEARS.: Paper back, light green with black tape spine. 8 ½” x 11”. 85 pages; name of owner on plate inside front cover and name of former owner on outsice of front cover.. Contains biographies, photos, etc. on most of the families who have called Guffie home. Price: $ 25.00.
47. Coleman, J. Winston, Jr. – THREE KENTUCKY ARTISTS; TROYE, HART & PRICE. Kentucky Bicentennial Bookshelf Book, hard cover, brown, tape & tear on spine. 78 pages. Price: $25.00
100. >>>>>Set of two parts, contained in 7
XEROX copies of Kegley, F,B, - KEGLEY'S VIRGINIA FRONTIER. The Beginning of the Southwest; The Roanoke of Colonial Days 1740-1783 - Part I in four volumes. Facimile print, 1993. Soft-bound with acetate over front cover; comb-spine. Illustrations & maps. Total pages in Part I: 372 pages.
XEROX copies of Kegley, F.B. - KEGLEY'S VIRGINIA FRONTIER...Part II in three volumes, with vol. 4 being the entire index. Soft-bound with acetate over front cover, comb-spine. Illustrations & maps. Total pages in Part II: 414 pages. Total pages in both volumes + index=786 pages. Price: $ 75.00.
101. THE VIRGINIA GENEALOGIST – XEROX - INDEX ONLY to VOL. 1-2 - Soft-bound with acetate over front & back covers; comb spine. Index covers names, locations, merchant's ledgers, newspapers, etc. Contains a mix of such things as family Bible records, extant wills, sheriff's tax books, county will books, census extracts, county deeds, family genealogies, etc. After locating what you want, find a library that has a copy of that particular THE VIRGINIA GENEALOGIST and copy what you want, or request that copies be sent to you. Price: $ 10.00.
102. THE VIRGINIA GENEALOGIST – XEROX - INDEX ONLY to VOLS. 24-26 - (Same format as above) Price: $15.00
103. THE VIRGINIA GENEALOGIST – XEROX - INDEX ONLY to VOLS. 27-31 - (Same format as above) Price: $20.00
104. THE VIRGINIA GENEALOGIST – XEROX - INDEX ONLY to VOL. 34. 35. 36 - (Same format as above) Price: $15.00
105. THE VIRGINIA GENEALOGIST – XEROX - INDEX ONLY to VOL. 37-40 - (Same format as above) Price: $20.00
106. Woodart, C. M. – A WORD-LIST FROM VIRGINIA AND NORTH CAROLINA – Amer. Dialect Society, 1946, First edition; Stiff wrapper, cover is tan; like new. Gives old-time sayings from the area; 46 pages; Book plate of owner inside cover; some underlining. Price: $20.00
108. Sestercentennial 250th Anniversary Edition, LOUISA COUNTY VIRGINIA 1742-1992. Soft-bound, tan, clean copy, like new except for owner’s name stamp on title page. Index, 181 pages, includes fold-out map of Louisa Co. Price: $ 20.00.
109. Knorr, Catherine L. – MARRIAGES OF POWHATAN COUNTY, VIRGINIA, 1777-1830. (pub. Privately 1957). Soft-bound, 8 ½” x 11”, peach cover, sunned & ruffled on edges, binding tape on spine loosened at top front, 101 pages, brides index. Price: $ 20.00
110. Ward, Roger G. – 1815 DIRECTORY OF VIRGINIA LANDOWNERS (AND GAZETTEER), VOL. I, CENTRAL REGION. Iberian Publ. Co. Athens, GA 1997. Contains info on counties of Albemarle, Amelia, Amherst, Buckingham, Charles City, Chesterfield, Cumberland, Dinwideie, Fluvanna, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, Louisa, Nelson, New Kent, Nottoway, Powhatan, Pr. George & the independent cities of Petersburg and Richmond. Place names and by county landowner index. Landowners and accompanying description of the location of the said property, however, no. of acres, taxes assessed or transactions of landowners may not be noted. Locations provided might be on the order of “adjacent to John Doe”, etc. Soft-bound, cream cover, 8 ½” x 11 “, maps, 239 pages. Owners name stamped inside cover and on title page, otherwise, a clean copy. Very good condition. Price: $30.00.
111. Des Cognets, Louis – ENGLISH DUPLICATES OF LOST VIRGINIA RECORDS. First edition, 1958; Contains various lists of pioneer Virginians, copied from material found in the Public Record Office, & original reports sent to the Colonial Office. It covers various counties and the lists cover such things as civil & military officers, parishes, delinquent estates, bonds, general court, suits brought to the grand jury, grievances after Bacon’s Rebellion, justices of the peace, patents, colonial Spotswood land, Quit rent rolls, pirate’s prisoners, scale keepers, sheriffs, etc. Hard bound, Linen boards with gilt printing on cover & spine. 380 pages, index, slight rubbing on edges and spine; some foxing on fly leaves; pages slightly yellowed. Clean, tight copy with exception of owner’s bookplate inside front cover. Price: $ 175.00.
112. Schreiner-Yantis, Netti (ed.) – MONTGOMERY COUNTY, VIRGINIA – CIRCA 1790. A comprehensive study – including the 1789 tax lists, abstracts of over 800 land survey and data concerning migration. . Paper-back, med. blue, 124 pages, foldout map included. Index In very good condition. Corners a bit bent & spine is sunned. Price: $ 23.00.
113. Boddie, John Bennett – VIRGINIA HISTORICAL GENEALOGIES. . Hard-bound, red boards, clean, tight copy; Pages yellowed. Cover about 45 Virginia families, and some have charts. Index; 384 pages. Some bumping on edges of spine, and very slight wear on corners. Price: $ 90.00.
114. Boddie, John Bennett – SOUTHSIDE VIRGINIA FAMILIES (VOL. I), Pacific Coast Publishers, First edition, 1955. Covers families in VA, NC, and some ENG., to include: Allen, Baker, Bailey, Ballard, Batte, Bell, Bennett-Pierce, Bishop, Blunt, Barker-Bradford, Braswell, Boyce, Briggs, Browne, Burges, Cato, Champion, Clark, Cobb, Cocke, Cooke, Corker, Dixon Eaton, Faulcon, Flake, Fort, Graves, Hancock, Gordon, Goodrich, Halbert, Hamlin, Hill, Hilliard, Hines, Howle, Irwin, Jennings, Johnston (of NC), Jones (of Pr. Geo.), Jordan, Lanier, Lewis, Long, Massengill, Norfleet, Overton-Harris-Day, Pitt, Plummer, Rudulph, Sitgreaves, Sledge, Smith (of Nicholas & Surry), Sweeney, Tyus, Weldon, Whitmel and West. A Scarce book to find, Hard –bound, green boards, some slight crease/wear on top & bottom of spine; Corners sharp. Clean, tight copy. Pages slightly yellowed.Index, 422 pages. Price: $95.00.
115. Boddie, John Bennett – SOUTHSIDE VIRGINIA FAMILIES , VOL. II. Pacific Coast Publishers, First edition, 1956. Covers families of Arrington, Bailey, Barham, Barker, Branch, Chappell, Cloud, Cocer, Cofer, Coffer, Coker, Collier, Copher, Darden-Durden, Edmunds, Foliot, Green, Gurgany, Hargrave, Hart, Harvin, Herbert, Hill, Holt, Judkins, Lane, Lucas, McKain, Macon, Mann, Norwood, Perry, Phillips, Rogers, Sorrell-Earle-Warren, Stover, Taylor, Tyas-Tyus, Westbrook and Worsham-Marshall. Hard-bound, navy boards, some slight crease/wear on top & bottom of spine. Corners bumped. Clean, tight copy. Pages slightly yellowed. Index of 10,000+ names, 414 pages. Price: $ 95.00
116. Boddie, John Bennett – BIRTHS, DEATHS AND SPONSORS 1717-1778 – From the Albemarle Parish Register of Surry and Sussex Counties, Virginia. Pacific Coast Pub. 1958.First edition. Index, 158 pages. Hard-bound, orange boards, slight wear on edges, & top/bottom of spine. Pages slightly yellowed. Clean, tight copy with exception of one note in ink in margin. Price: $60.00
John Bennett — HISTORICAL SOUTHERN FAMILIES, VOL. I —
· See below.
· See below
Price: $ 30.00
· See below
· If purchased as a 4-volumb set, Price: $ 110.00.
121. Walklet, John J. – A WINDOW ON WILLIAMSBURG. Colonial Williamsburg, Inc. 1966. Hard cover, dark brown with gilt lettering on spine and front cover. Mostly photographs with some descriptions. Approximately 80 pages. Nice quality paper. Slight wear on top & bottom of spine and on corners. Price: $20.00.
200. NSDAR – DAR PATRIOT INDEX, VOL. I,. Washington, 1966. First edition. Hard-bound, med. blue boards, very slight wear on corners & spine; Clean, tight copy with owner’s name stamped inside front cover. 771 pages. Price: $ 50.00
201. NSDAR – DAR PATRIOT INDEX, VOL. II. Washington, 1979. Hard-bound, med. blue boards, very slight wear on corners and spine. Clean, tight copy with owner’s name stamped inside front cover. 406 pages. Price: $ 45.00.
202. NSDAR – DAR PATRIOT INDEX – 1982 SUPPLEMENT. Soft-bound, med. blue covers w/white print on cover. Includes new ancestor list, and additions & corrections to Vols. 1 & 2 (above). Very slight wear on edges of cover. Clean copy. 145 pages. Price: $ 25.00.
203. Coburn, Frank Warren – MUSTER ROLLS OF THE PARTICIPATING COMPANIES OF AMERICAN MILITIA AND MINUTE-MEN IN THE BATTLE OF APRIL 19, 1775. Soft-bound, tan, with owner’s name stamped inside front cover. **Several pages did not print in this book. Price: $5.00
204. Greenwood, Val D. – THE RESEARCHER’S GUIDE TO AMERICAN GENEALOGY. Baltimore: Genealogical Publ. Co. 1974 – Second Printing. Hard-bound, navy blue boards,slightly flared at edges; clean, tight copy; index, 535 pages. Fine condition. Price: $ 12.00.
205. Wurts, John S. – MAGNA CHARTA, PART. VIII. Philadelphia: Brookfield Publ. Co. [n.d.]. Hard-bound, red boards, tight copy; Some writing on inside cover and fly leaf. Information on 23 families of the sureties & their castles. Pages 2393-3062, index. Price:
206. Upton, Dell [editor] – AMERICA’S ARCHITECTURAL ROOTS: ETHNIC GROUPS THAT BUILT AMERICA. Washington, DC: Preservation Press/National Trust for Historic Preservation, 1987. Like new. Paperback. Owner’s book plate inside cover. Price: $9.00
207. Farwell, Harold – SMOKY MOUNTAIN VOICES; A LEXICON OF SOUTHERN APPALACHIAN SPEECH… - Lexington, KY: U of KY Press 1993, Like new, Hard cover w/jacket, 191 pages. Price: $17.00.
300. Grossmann, Joe – NEWWSLETTERS FROM THE DESKTOP: THE DESKTOP PUBLISHER’S GUIDE TO DESIGNING NEWSLETTERS THAT WORK. Second ed., 1994, Like new, Soft cover, 362 pages. Price: $16.00
301. Wing, Frank – THE FAMILY ALBUMN. Chicago: Reily & Britton, 1917. Hard cover, Very slight wear, pages yellowed, some foxing inside where pages attach, Illustrated, Humorous subject, No jacket, Illustrated. Price: $ 18.00.
302. Roberts, Ned H. – THE MUZZLE-LOADING CAP LOCK RIFLE. NY: Bonanza Books, 1952. B & W illustrations. Famous weapons discussed; oldtime gunsmiths and shooters are analyzed for essential information, all accessories are pictured and their use described. A treasury of information. Tan cloth boards, brown lettering, dust jacket torn at top, worn on edges and scuffed – otherwise the book is in excellent condition. Pages starting to yellow slightly. 308 pages. Price: $50.00